Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Time Blogging


I am excited to be blogging, it will be a nice way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with our little family. Phil and I only have one kiddo, but he keeps us busy. He is 5 years old and some of the things he does and says sound like a 16 year old. We like to blame all of the colorful (a nice way to say bad) words he says on his Papa. Truth be known he MIGHT learn some from Phil and I. Overall he is a good kid, I guess I will keep him, for now anyway.




Phil is staying busy as usual. He works for a company called Health Engineering Systems. He does a lot of traveling, in the month of July he will be going somewhere every week! It was hard in the beginning, but I am pretty use to it now. He is also doing his own little business on the side. It is a marketing company he is working on the website now. It is traynemarketing.com if you want to check it out, it is still a work in progress.




I am back in school to get my RN, I am getting so close I can taste it. I am not a school person, I have never liked school or cared enough to put forth the effort, but when you have been a stay at home mom for five years it is actually fun.




That sums up our family, but now I am officially blogging!

1 comment:

Biggs Family said...

Yeah! You guys are finally bloggers. I love your family picture, you guys are such an adorable family. We are so lucky to have you all in our lives. Love you dearly.